Junk Removal in San Anselmo, CA 94901
Maintaining the Cleanliness of your Spaces in San Anselmo, CA with Junk Hauling
Face it: too much clutter and what most would categorize as “junk” really takes away from the aesthetics and overall comfortable feeling of any living or working environment. That is why junk removal is essential to both your home and workplace.
Not only can you boost your productivity and relieve stress when clearing out junk, but junk removal also lessens the risks of accidents when you’re at home doing chores or working in your office.
Maintaining an orderly and clean space brings out the best in your workplace and home. The question now is: how do you maintain this state of cleanliness in your immediate area?
If you live in San Anselmo, CA, it is quite easy to do with 1-877-DUMP-PRO. Read more to learn more about what we offer and how we help our clients in Marin County keep their space looking its best.
Junk hauling refers to the gathering and hauling away of unnecessary, unwanted stuff and materials from your home property or your office. It is inevitable to have junk piled up at your home.
That is why junk hauling is beneficial if you’re looking for a way to clear things out of your work space. Whether you need to make space for new furniture or your place needs a good “spring cleaning”, junk hauling is the perfect solution.
1-877-DUMP-PRO provides junk hauling services in Marin County, no matter the scale of the project. If you are located in San Anselmo, CA, then you’re in luck! A stash of junk is easy to take away with 1-877-DUMP-PRO.
Your home is probably the one place that has the most amount of piled junk put aside and forgotten. Bundles of paper and stashes of knick knacks are commonly kept until they’re buried in the storage area of your home.
Of course, you can do the cleaning yourself to remove unwanted items. But what if you have huge amounts, or even dangerous objects that need to be thrown away properly? Consider services like junk pick up and junk hauling, which is what we offer at 1-877-DUMP-PRO.
Chances are, you have put aside items and collections of random stuff because they are broken, old, or no longer serve their purpose. Haul just about anything and everything with a junk hauling service. But if you need some ideas, here is a (not-so-exhaustive) list of what you can get rid of:
- Worn out shoes and footwear you don’t wear anymore
- Old cellphones and other gadgets
- Newspapers, brochures, flyers, and other paper materials
- Anything you have with a broken zipper
- Furniture you don’t want anymore
- Games, puzzles, and other toys that have missing parts or pieces
- Excess kitchen utensils
- Old and rusty tools
- Incomplete projects that you didn’t continue
- Already destroyed items
- Unused or unwanted perfumes and lotions
- School supplies that you don’t need
- And much more!
The junk doesn’t just end at home. Workplaces and offices are guilty of piling things up, too. Junk removal in Marin County is here to save the day! The following are some tips to follow to achieve a working environment which is safe for everyone who works in or visits your work space:
- Assure that employees are trained and well educated about cleanliness and what’s expected to keep the work environment up to par
- Put up signs and labels to remind everyone of the basic actions to clear their junk and only keep what they actually need and use
- Regularly check the condition of your office furniture for signs of any damage that could cause malfunctions and/or accidents
- Host a large clean up session where everyone needs to clear unnecessary stuff stacked under (or on) their desks or wherever there is vacant space
- Call 1-877-DUMP-PRO to saves a lot of time and effort in getting rid of unnecessary things from your workplace
If your workplace is located in or around San Anselmo, CA, we are just a hop, skip, and a jump from you. We are here to the rescue!
What are the junks that you can haul off from your office?
You may not notice, but your workplace probably has a lot more junk than you think. These piles affect your working morale and productivity. They can also affect the overall atmosphere in your office. Below are some of the things that you might want to consider hauled away:
- Computers, machines, and other electronics which are outdated, broken, or not being used anymore
- Office furniture like shelves that have broken and chipped parts
- Bookcases that are no longer needed
- Office chairs that are very dirty and dusty and almost at the end of their lifespan
- Old armoires and computer cabinets
- Desks and office tables that need either repair or replacement
- Old or broken file cabinets
- Workstation cubicles and panels
Not only do broken items such as the ones above affect the appearance and ambiance of your office, they can also become the reason for accidents and unwanted events. That is why it is so important to routinely clean out your work space and hire professionals like 1-877-DUMP-PRO to make sure all that old junk is properly disposed of.
Maintaining the cleanliness of your spaces adds to the general appeal and appearance of your home and office. Regularly cleaning up is also a way to ensure that your place is free from debris, broken electronics, and hazardous waste, which could endanger employees, guests and family members.
A junk hauling service is a great option to have a junk removal session at your home or place of business. If you need a helping hand, you know who to call. 1-877-DUMP-PRO is just a call away so contact us at 877-386-7776 today.
Some information about San Anselmo, CA
San Anselmo is an incorporated town in Marin County, California, United States. San Anselmo is located 1.5 miles (2.4 km) west of San Rafael, at an elevation of 46 feet. It is located about 20 miles (32 km) north of San Francisco. The town is bordered by San Rafael to the east, Fairfax to the west, and Ross to the south. Mount Tamalpais dominates the view to the south. The population was 12,336 at the 2010 census.
The land in and around San Anselmo was mostly pastoral until 1874, when the North Pacific Coast Railroad (NPC) added to its line a spur track from San Anselmo to San Rafael. In 1875, the railroad completed a line from Sausalito to Tomales and north to Cazadero via San Anselmo. For a few years, the town was referred to on railroad maps as ‘Junction’, but in 1883 the name San Anselmo came back into use. The San Anselmo post office opened in 1892. Two postal substations were operated: Lansdale, from 1924 to 1962, and Yolanda, from 1924 to 1954.
The San Francisco Theological Seminary in San Anselmo
From 1902 until the early 1940s, San Anselmo was part of Marin’s Northwestern Pacific (in 1907, investors formed the NWP) Electric Train system. The Miracle Mile’s and Center Boulevard’s current ‘raised roadbed’ were the railroad’s right of way.
Becoming unprofitable as a result of competition from the automobile and the opening of the Golden Gate Bridge, the railway was officially closed on March 1, 1941. The last of the major San Anselmo railroad station buildings was razed in 1963, according to the town’s timeline.
The 1913 electric train schedule shows a commute time from San Anselmo to the Sausalito Ferry to the Ferry Building in San Francisco of a mere 58 minutes, including the 32-minute ferry transit.
Map of San Anselmo, CA
These are some links related junk removal and environmentalism:
- National Waste & Recycling Association
- Keep America Beautiful
- Plastic Pollution Coalition
- Ocean Conservancy