Junk Removal in Corte Madera, CA 94925
Maintaining the Cleanliness of your Spaces in Corte Madera, CA with Junk Hauling
Face it: too much clutter and what most would categorize as “junk” really takes away from the aesthetics and overall comfortable feeling of any living or working environment. That is why junk removal is essential to both your home and workplace.
Not only can you boost your productivity and relieve stress when clearing out junk, but junk removal also lessens the risks of accidents when you’re at home doing chores or working in your office.
Maintaining an orderly and clean space brings out the best in your workplace and home. The question now is: how do you maintain this state of cleanliness in your immediate area?
If you live in Corte Madera, CA, it is quite easy to do with 1-877-DUMP-PRO. Read more to learn more about what we offer and how we help our clients in Marin County keep their space looking its best.
Junk hauling refers to the gathering and hauling away of unnecessary, unwanted stuff and materials from your home property or your office. It is inevitable to have junk piled up at your home.
That is why junk hauling is beneficial if you’re looking for a way to clear things out of your work space. Whether you need to make space for new furniture or your place needs a good “spring cleaning”, junk hauling is the perfect solution.
1-877-DUMP-PRO provides junk hauling services in Marin County, no matter the scale of the project. If you are located in Corte Madera, CA, then you’re in luck! A stash of junk is easy to take away with 1-877-DUMP-PRO.
Your home is probably the one place that has the most amount of piled junk put aside and forgotten. Bundles of paper and stashes of knick knacks are commonly kept until they’re buried in the storage area of your home.
Of course, you can do the cleaning yourself to remove unwanted items. But what if you have huge amounts, or even dangerous objects that need to be thrown away properly? Consider services like junk pick up and junk hauling, which is what we offer at 1-877-DUMP-PRO.
Chances are, you have put aside items and collections of random stuff because they are broken, old, or no longer serve their purpose. Haul just about anything and everything with a junk hauling service. But if you need some ideas, here is a (not-so-exhaustive) list of what you can get rid of:
- Worn out shoes and footwear you don’t wear anymore
- Old cellphones and other gadgets
- Newspapers, brochures, flyers, and other paper materials
- Anything you have with a broken zipper
- Furniture you don’t want anymore
- Games, puzzles, and other toys that have missing parts or pieces
- Excess kitchen utensils
- Old and rusty tools
- Incomplete projects that you didn’t continue
- Already destroyed items
- Unused or unwanted perfumes and lotions
- School supplies that you don’t need
- And much more!
The junk doesn’t just end at home. Workplaces and offices are guilty of piling things up, too. Junk removal in Marin County is here to save the day! The following are some tips to follow to achieve a working environment which is safe for everyone who works in or visits your work space:
- Assure that employees are trained and well educated about cleanliness and what’s expected to keep the work environment up to par
- Put up signs and labels to remind everyone of the basic actions to clear their junk and only keep what they actually need and use
- Regularly check the condition of your office furniture for signs of any damage that could cause malfunctions and/or accidents
- Host a large clean up session where everyone needs to clear unnecessary stuff stacked under (or on) their desks or wherever there is vacant space
- Call 1-877-DUMP-PRO to saves a lot of time and effort in getting rid of unnecessary things from your workplace
If your workplace is located in or around Corte Madera, CA, we are just a hop, skip, and a jump from you. We are here to the rescue!
What are the junks that you can haul off from your office?
You may not notice, but your workplace probably has a lot more junk than you think. These piles affect your working morale and productivity. They can also affect the overall atmosphere in your office. Below are some of the things that you might want to consider hauled away:
- Computers, machines, and other electronics which are outdated, broken, or not being used anymore
- Office furniture like shelves that have broken and chipped parts
- Bookcases that are no longer needed
- Office chairs that are very dirty and dusty and almost at the end of their lifespan
- Old armoires and computer cabinets
- Desks and office tables that need either repair or replacement
- Old or broken file cabinets
- Workstation cubicles and panels
Not only do broken items such as the ones above affect the appearance and ambiance of your office, they can also become the reason for accidents and unwanted events. That is why it is so important to routinely clean out your work space and hire professionals like 1-877-DUMP-PRO to make sure all that old junk is properly disposed of.
Maintaining the cleanliness of your spaces adds to the general appeal and appearance of your home and office. Regularly cleaning up is also a way to ensure that your place is free from debris, broken electronics, and hazardous waste, which could endanger employees, guests and family members.
A junk hauling service is a great option to have a junk removal session at your home or place of business. If you need a helping hand, you know who to call. 1-877-DUMP-PRO is just a call away so contact us at 877-386-7776 today.
Some information about Corte Madera, CA
Corte Madera is an incorporated town in Marin County, California, United States. Corte Madera is located 3.25 miles (5.2 km) south of San Rafael, at an elevation of 39 feet. The population was 9,838 at the 2019 census. The town was named after the Spanish imperative command ‘chop wood’, as the area was famous for producing redwood tree lumber which was used in the construction of the city of San Francisco.
The first post office in Corte Madera opened in 1878, and closed in 1880. The Adams post office opened in 1902, and changed its name later that year to Corte Madera. The name Adams honored Jerry Adams, its first postmaster. Corte Madera incorporated in 1916.
The town of Corte Madera is situated on a portion of Rancho Corte Madera del Presidio granted to John Reed in 1834 by Mexican Governor José Figueroa. Reed quickly took to the lumber industry, logging the area’s immense supply of redwoods and shipping the lumber to San Francisco by way of Corte Madera Creek — some of this wood was used to build the Presidio in San Francisco; the town’s growth continued.
In 1850, California joined the Union, and the Gold Rush, by then a year old, brought more settlers to the area. By 1875, the North Pacific Coast Railroad set its tracks through Corte Madera, allowing flatcars to haul lumber, and later, passenger trains to service commuters to and from San Francisco, aided in its early stages by the Sausalito ferry. A few of those commuters significantly influenced the formation of Old Town.
Map of Corte Madera, CA
These are some links related junk removal and environmentalism:
- National Waste & Recycling Association
- Keep America Beautiful
- Plastic Pollution Coalition
- Ocean Conservancy